Thursday, December 27, 2007

Something New

Howdy all! I am learning a bunch all the time! This week I learned how to giggle. Mama says it is music to her ears! Daddy started off the process by tickling me and making strange noises. Grandma and Grandpa Stavenger were able to get me to giggle next just a little and then Daddy got me to do it a few times in a row by singing me the song he sings to me when I am angry. it goes like this,"Whhhhy is Meredith so angry, so angry, so angry? Oh, whhhhy is Meredith so angry, so angry, so angry?" He does this while boncing me and it normally calms me down becuase it is just so strange. Mama thought it was GREAT to listen to me giggle more then once. Then tonight I giggled for Mama for the first time! She was blowing on my tummy. She has done this a few times but I normally just stare at her because I am not sure what kind of reaction she wants from me. Tonight she was thrilled and kept doing it over and over. Daddy says that if Mama keeps doing the blowing thing to my tummy that it will be red but there is nothing but beautiful belly there right now! Well it is bed time for me so I got to get going. Off to my stinky room (I have been congested so Mom and Dad bought some night time stuff to plug into the wall to make me fell better).

No comments: