Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I like apples, pears, yams, beans, and maybe bananas...


My Mommy has been busy making me all kinds of this stuff she calls "solid food." I'm not quite sure what that really means yet, but what I do know is that I really like it. Not that long ago I wrote about how they finally started feeding me so this is more of an update of how things have been going.

Some days I can't eat enough and other days I would just rather have my Mommy's milk, but on the whole I like my food. Mommy tried to give me bananas one night except I didn't really like them. She's not too sure if I was just cranky or if I didn't like the taste, so I guess I may have to try them again sometime.

What's next on my plate? Well, I'm glad you asked. Mommy just bought this thing that looks like a giant acorn, she calls it acorn squash or something like that. I just hope that it is as yummy as everything else I've eaten -- including my spoon!

No comments: