Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An Inchworm

I have a new trick! I can scoot forward. I just need to figure out how to do it now without my face dragging on the ground. Mama bets that I will be doing this thing called crawling at about 6 months.

The anatomy of how I move:

Gearing up to move.
From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Butt up!
From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Knees down
From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Wiggle my feet
From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Where my face is the whole time I am doing this
From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Ready to go again
From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

As you can see from the picture above, I moved forward between the last shot and this shot. Boy, this moving thing is hard work! Good thing I have Mama and Daddy to move me when I get stuck!

2 comments:

Jeff and Taylor Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Taylor Henderson said...

Wow! I can't believe he is scooting already! He's way ahead of Harper! She refuses to do anything on her tummy beyond rolling over to get OFF of her tummy. LOL.

I've been meaning to ask you, Mollie, what kind of camera do y'all have? You always have the most amazing pictures posted on your blog. The colors are so vibrant! I want a new digital camera that takes better pictures, but I don't want to have to lug around a professional camera. What do y'all shoot with?