Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Four Days and Counting

Mollie left on a church youth retreat today. She'll be back Sunday evening. That means Daddy-kiddo time for 5 days (and 3 workdays with a good friend). We now have 4 days to go.

What four things are you going to do when Mama gets home?

From Meredith Jane 5 Years
I am going to play with her, and I am going to paint with her. I am going to play gymnastics with her, and I am going to color with her.

From Theodore 4 Years
I am going to play gymnastics with her and I will tell her that I love her and give her kisses. I want to play checkers with her too.

From Emmaling Ruth 2 years
I will play with her, tell her "I love you," play in the playroom, and play in our bedrooms.

1 comment:

aunt jennifer said...

you kiddos should put on a musical concert for her when she gets home. daddy could accompany!