Friday, November 2, 2007

A Day With Grandma Kat


Today I was a good Girl for my Grandma Kat. We did lots of fun things like sleep...no i am kidding although i did do that rather well today! We picked Grandma up and then came home so I could eat and take a nap then we went out to eat and went to see this nice lady who took lots of pictures of me. I have to say that they came out nice! We ever got to take one of the three generations! I like that one the best. Mom and Grandma each liked other ones though. Grandma lived up to being a grandma and bought me this really cute reindeer outfit. You will have to wait till Christmas cards are sent out to see that one unless I can convince mom that you need to see it now. I am sure I can twist her arm into taking a good picture of me in it and we can post it here. Maybe we can wait until after thanksgiving. Mama always says that we should give thanksgiving the respect it deserves instead of forgetting that it is even a holiday. Woah how did we get so off subject? oh yeah I was telling you about my reindeer outfit. All I can say is that it is super cute and you will see a picture soon. Thank you Grandma Kat for spending the day with me.

No comments: