Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mama's Favorite Christmas Shot


We will be taking family Christmas pictures soon and you will see Meredith dressed as another Christmas favorite but for now it has been to warm to dress her in that outfit (tomorrow maybe when the temp drops). As of right now my favorite christmas photo is the one pictured here. I like this one because I have a cute daughter and this picture captures just how cute she is. Her chubbiness just captivates me because she was such a tiny baby. She is tiny NO MORE! today I did an unofficial weigh in and she tops the scales at 14 lbs! She is starting to realize where she is and what is around her. Meredith interacts with me all the time now. We have "conversations" many times a day and most of them do not involve screaming from Meredith anymore! Another exciting thing is that she has started to accept Timothy as her Daddy. Before she would SCREAM anytime Timothy would hold her but now she is spending more and more time with him with out fussing. I am sure this makes daddy daughter time on Sunday nights much easier!

1 comment:

Trinqets said...

The best shot yes..she is sooo photographic....what a pose.
Thanks Molly.

See you soon.

Love Joanne