Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mama, let me at 'em!



Mom, Dad, and I took a trip to Sea World this weekend. I got to see dolphins jump out of the water during the Viva! show and I got to hear the sea lions make all kinds of noise (and boy do they stink!). I even talked back to the sea lions. I have an innate ability to talk to other mammals. My Mama believes me, because she thinks I sometimes sound like a dolphin.

Mama said going to Sea World was a nice way to get out of the house for a day. She also says we have a season pass, so we'll probably be coming back pretty often.

When we were at "Dolphin Cove," I wanted to jump in and let those dolphins know how to splash! They certainly weren't doing much in the pool besides swimming around, so I wanted to show them how to have a good time (see earlier post about me splashing in the bath). For some reason my Mama didn't let me in. Something about how the Sea World employees said that she wasn't supposed to let "foreign objects" fall into the pool... whatever that means. I'm not foreign, I was born right here in San Antonio, TX! That makes me a citizen. :P

Even though I didn't get to teach the dolphins, I still had a good time. Take a look at a couple of pictures of me looking at the dolphins and at the sea lions.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Miss Meredith, you look so fascinated by the sea lions!