Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Favorite People!


It has been a while since we got the camera out. Today Timothy suggested playing with the camera and So I took it out and took some pictures. Most of the pictures I took were of the apple tree blooming and of our other plants in the front but I got some good ones of Meredith and Daddy.

I am so greatful to be able to stay home this year with Meredith and the reason I can stay home is because Timothy supports me, not only does he support us by bringing home the bacon but also supports us emotionally too. He always (well almost always) is understanding of why yet again I did not get the house clean and loves to come home to listen to both Meredith and I talk to him. I do not think I tell him enough that I love him and think he is wonderful!

No comments: