Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GUESS WHAT I ATE...


....Spaghetti! I also ate Jello and a piece of Daddy's chicken yesterday and some of Mommy's bread! Slowly but surely I am starting to eat real food. Mama says she thinks I just need to master the fork a little better and I will take off in my eating. I do not really like to pick up my food unless it is crackers. Even fruit I would rather someone else feed it to me, but I will pick it up if it has skin on it. Why should I have to get all YUCKY!!

3 comments:

grandma stavenger said...

Has Daddy learned to share...i.e.his butterhorns and cinammon bread???

Mollie said...

Meredith will not eat it!

Aunt Jennifer said...

i agree meredith! i don't like getting yucky when i eat either. hurry up and learn to use silverware and you won't ever get messy!!! =] love you lots.