Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello World!

From Theodore Elial 0-3 Months

I may not even be a day old, but my Daddy already has me posting on this thing he calls a blog. What ever happened to the good old days of writing letters and sending actual pictures? (How could I know anything about the "good old days" if I'm not even one day old???) I guess this "blog" is quite a bit quicker.

Anyway, here I am, all 20 inches and 7 pounds 12 ounces of me! My Mama did great bringing me into this world today (April 27, 2009). Mama tells me she woke up Daddy around 4:00 am, saying it was time to go. After packing the car and dropping off my big sister at a friend's, they made it to the hospital by 5:30 am. I was born at 9:27 am, and the rest is history.

Well, I think it is about time I get some more of my baby sleep. Love you lots!

P.S. - I've added my very first web album. Check out my first pictures online here.

7 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

Hello little guy! I can't wait to meet you in June when your Mama and Daddy come to South Dakota. Love you lots!

Grandma Stavenger said...

Lots of love to you little one! What a sweetie!!! Can't wait to meet you in person.

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

Congratulations!! He is really a handsome little fella! We are wondering if his nick name will be the “beaver” like the old TV show “Leave it to Beaver”? (LOL)
God Bless and enjoy it is going to be a wonderful trip!! Dave

The Bernauer Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS FROM ALL THE LADIES ON THE BABY BOARD!!! YAY Mollie!! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Mandie said...

Congrats!!! Welcome sweet boy! Way to go Mollie! I am so proud of you sweetie!

Syd said...

Theo you are an absolute doll!

Unknown said...

Lovin' you already! Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks for your baptism!