Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanks for visiting, Grandpa and Great Grandpa!

From Grandpa and Great Grandpa

This weekend my Grandpa McGurk came down to visit. He brought a blanket for little Cashew, but I sure do like it :) My Great Grandpa came down for the day on Easter Sunday.

Here's my Mama, Grandpa, and me smiling pretty!

It was getting near my nap time, so I didn't like hanging out in my Mama's arms too much (I'd much rather be sleeping!). We did get some pictures of everyone, but they didn't all turn out as well. You can see them here.

Even so, here's my Mama, Great Grandpa, and Grandpa!
From Grandpa and Great Grandpa

I love you!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

What NICE pictures....I hope you gave your Grandpa Elial and Great Grandpa hugs and kisses!

Aunt Jennifer said...

yeah, i'm not one for standing or sitting still for an extended period of time either, so i probably would have been fidgety too! =) Love you oodles.