Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cookies!

From Theodore Elial 10-12 Months

Wait!! Breaking news!! I like cookies! Yesterday my Mama let me try a new kind of cookie -- she called it an Oreo. I got two chocolate cookies in one. How awesome is that! I forgot to chew though, and basically let the cookie dissolve. Then I proceded to make a mess!

From Theodore Elial 10-12 Months

Oh no! How am I going to clean all this up?! It is all over my face, in my hair and my ears, on my hands and arms, and even all over my clothes! My Mama is threatening to just give me a bath! I don't want that!

From Theodore Elial 10-12 Months

Wait, I think I've got it! I'll just ask for more! Then I won't have to get up and be cleaned off!

3 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm cookies are yummy.

Grandma Stavenger said...

Just be sure you don't sign finished/all done, or you will get a bath!!

Tim said...

He did end up getting a bath :D