Monday, March 1, 2010

How to Play Peek-a-Boo in 5 Easy Steps!

My Grandma Ruth is the bestest! She and Papa were here for the last month and they came to our house a lot. I loved it! I would get so excited when they came; it was so much fun!

To show you how much fun we had, I wanted to share with all of you how to play peek-a-boo, just in case you weren't aware. Here are five easy steps to follow:

1. Start by pulling your favorite blankie over Grandma's head.
From Meredith Jane 28-30 Months


2. Make sure to pull the blankie all the way over her head, so she cannot see you (that is the point of peek-a-boo, after all).
From Meredith Jane 28-30 Months


3. Keep pulling...
From Meredith Jane 28-30 Months


4. Wait... the best part of this game is the element of surprise!
From Meredith Jane 28-30 Months


5. Pull off the blankie, and say "Peek-a-boo, I see you!"
From Meredith Jane 28-30 Months

No comments: