Monday, October 25, 2010

So This is Love?!?

I hear all the time from my family how much they love me! I also feel it! I am being held and loved on all the time! We even eat as a family every night. Meredith not only shows me but she tells me and Mama how much she loves her new sister Emmaline and Theo Shows me with he gentle "hugs" which feel more like a lean in with his head but I will take what ever love I can get! Meredith also likes to show her love in helping! She helps pick up things I drop, and shhh's me when I cry and even helps with bathing me! Here are some pictures of my family loving on me!
From Emmaline Ruth

From Emmaline Ruth

From Emmaline Ruth

From Emmaline Ruth
From Emmaline Ruth

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

yep, that would be love. those of us far away love you too!!

Grandma Stavenger said...

You are all getting so big! And like your AuntJennifer said, Grandma and Grandpa love all of you, too!!