Sunday, December 12, 2010

Theo, let's go puddle jumping!

From Meredith Jane 3 Years

Today it was raining. I thought I would show Theodore how much fun it is to go puddle jumping! (Remember the pictures of me in the puddles in San Antonio?)

Unfortunately, Theo doesn't have a rain coat (and mine doesn't fit too well) -- but he can wear my old frog galoshes! I have a new pair that fits me better now. The other problem... it started to get colder as we got dressed, and now it is sleeting. I guess that is kind of like ice droplets falling out of the sky instead of water.

And just a little while after that... it started SNOWING again! Daddy says it won't stay long though, because it is supposed to warm up again later. :(

1 comment:

English said...

Theo you are still growing into a handsome young man! You've grown so much in the past few months.