Monday, February 21, 2011

Holden Village

From Holden Village February 2011

My Mama, Daddy, sister, and brother have all been to Holden Village before. All when I wasn't even thought of! Now I had my chance to go!

From Holden Village February 2011

Here I am inspecting my socks and toes on the boat ride up Lake Chelan. For those not in the know, you have to park your car in Chelan, WA (we parked at Fields Point) and then catch a boat ride up the lake to the Lucerne landing on Lake Chelan. Then you ride a bus up the valley to Holden Village.

From Holden Village February 2011

Why is Theo sitting in the bucket that will hold my dirty diapers?

From Holden Village February 2011

Here is the village at night. Isn't it pretty?

From Holden Village February 2011

That is a lot of snow, and they only have 60% of an average snow fall so far this winter!

For more pictures go here.

1 comment:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Beautiful pictures....can easily see why you enjoy the time there!