Friday, March 18, 2011

My New Big Girl Bike!

From Meredith Jane 3 Years

The other day we all took a walk along the river on the trail. I didn't really want to walk, so I convinced my Mama and Daddy to let me take my tricycle. The thing is, I've grown a lot since I used it last... and, well, let's say I'm a little big for it now.

From Meredith Jane 3 Years

So instead of riding a tricycle, I'm learning to ride my new big girl bicycle (that's one less wheel, if you didn't know)! I LOVE it! I especially love riding around in circles on the patio in my back yard or on the basketball court at our neighborhood park.

From Meredith Jane 3 Years

I can't waste any more time -- I need to work on my bike riding skills!

1 comment:

English said...

Love your new bike! You DO look so so grown up!