Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Sweater

From Emmaline Ruth

I love my new sweater. I have been grabbing at it for weeks now while Mama tried to work on it. Then she stopped working on it while I was awake. I just can't understand why Mama did not want my help on it.

From Emmaline Ruth

Here is a back view up close so that you can see the spiral. Mama says the design is going to "grow" with me so that I will be able to wear it for a few years. Mama thinks that Meredith might be able to wear it right now but Mama does not want to stretch it out.
From Emmaline Ruth

Here is the whole back.

3 comments:

Jamie @ *that* mom said...

I LOVE the sweater! Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Baby looks like Elial! Gorgeous sweater too :)

Emmaline Ruth said...

Thanks for the compliments!

Yes Becky, she looks like a McGurk!