Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthdays are the best!

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

On Wednesday I turned two years old! It was great. Tomorrow a bunch of my friends come over and we get to have a PARTY!

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

This year I decided to blow out my candles (with help from Mama) instead of putting my finger in flames. Do you remember that from last year? My Mama did, so she made sure to put the cake far, far away from me...

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

For my birthday present, my Mama made this great car mat! It is the best! I can spread out and play with all of my cars!

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

I even got a few new cars to add to my collection of Daddy's from when he was a kid.

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

Smile if you like birthdays!

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Smile if you like to see pictures of your grandkids...I'm smiling a lot right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Joanne Said

That car mat is awesome.
What a terrific idea.
Theo you are sooo lucky to have a great Mom.
Love you & Happy Birthday