Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am the COOLEST kid on the block!


Yo, check out my shades! I don't see any other baby on the block with such cool specs like these! I suppose it isn't hard when I am pretty much the only baby on the block -- but that's not the point. The point here is that I'm cool and I like my new sunglasses. Thanks out to my hip G-ma Kat for hooking me up with these phat shades. Now the weather will just have to get sunny again so that I can show every other baby in San Antonio how cool I am!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Her side profile makes her look like Uncle Jim!

Jennifer said...

i can kinda sorta see the uncle jim thing.

when i first saw this picture i laughed SO hard. SO freakin' adorable!! :)

Becky said...

Chris thinks she looks like Grandpa Tom!

Mollie said...

I have always said she looks liek G-pa tom...timothy has said she looks like Pete since she started filling out.