Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just Like Mom


Meredith has been watching us eat well since she was born we have always set her in her high chair while we eat not only because it is nice for her to be so close but because it is good social interaction for her and we like eating as a family. Well, we eat and she watches. Until tonight. Meredith took to eating like a fish does to water! I have been reading all this information about when to start feeding solids and how to do it and to use this kind of spoon or no spoon at all and use my finger or do it this way or that way. I was not worried about messing up but more worried about starting too soon. I just do not see a point of feeding Meredith something unless it will actually get eaten. Well the rice cereal got eaten! and it was well documented by Daddy. All 139 pictures. I hope that I am not expected to scrap book all of those.

No comments: