Monday, June 9, 2008

HMMM...


I wanted to tell you all that I saw my friend turn one yesterday. She got all these boxes wrapped in paper. It sure looked fun to rip the paper off. (it looked yummy too!) And she inhaled this stuff called cake and ice cream. Mama and Daddy said pretty soon I will turn one also and we can have lots of fun then too but till then I have to watch what I eat. ;). I think Mama just wants to keep me eating breast milk for as long as she can. These days I do not mind though because my mouth hurts. Mama says the reason that my mouth hurts is because I am getting some molars. I hope that they show up soon because about the only thing that makes me happy are my frozen teethers. I hope to back to normal soon!

1 comment:

Mud Ranch said...

HA! Annie has the same dres... Love it! HI Mollie!