Thursday, June 5, 2008

I am the most beautiful baby people have ever seen!


Do you believe that? People think I am the most beautiful baby they have ever seen. Even random people Mama and I see in the grocery store! Hmm... I'm not so sure what to think about it. I'm sure my Momma and Daddy don't think that way after all the fuss I make them put up with every day, but really?

So here's a picture of me in my "regal pose." I look serious, don't I? But am I really the cutest of them all? Maybe I should start asking a mirror -- but that doesn't really make sense either.

What do you think, am I really the most beautiful baby you've ever seen? If so, maybe I really should start a modeling career.

P.S. -- Don't forget to check out the latest pictures in my 7 - 9 Months Picasa web album. My Daddy has been taking more pictures, as usual.

6 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

maybe you should audition to be a gerber baby (ask your momma & daddy what that is, if you don't know)! =] could pay for that augustana education your daddy talked about a while back. heehee.

did you ever find out if you won the photo contest you entered? what picture did you end up submitting?

love you bunches!

Grandma Stavenger said...

I have told more than one person that you are the most beautiful granddaughter in the world.....don't see that that should, or will, change!

Becky said...

My precious Meredith, you sure have a determined look on your face! Uncle Chris & I love you lots!!

Ann Schinske said...

She is VERY cute! I love the blond hair! What a precious little girl! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Coleson's Blog said...

cute you are...I may want to look you up someday. ;) I am told quite a bit when we are out that I am the most beautiful/cute/sweet,etc,too!....I guess you could be the best girl and I could be the best boy =)

Our mommies sure enjoy chatting! =)

-Coleson

Mud Ranch said...

I'm starting to think that Annie & Meredith are twins born on seperate dates, same year. Every one I see comments on how beautiful she is... She was a very fussy small baby... they wear the same type of clothes... they completely adore eating and bathing... Yep, their twins born of different mothers. ;)