Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've been under the weather....

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months
And no, I'm not talking about Hurricane Ike! ;) But luckily it looks like Ike is heading east of us.

The good news is that I'm starting to feel better again. I'm eating more and I'm becoming a little less cranky -- you know how it feels to be sick, now add on top of that not being able to communicate well!

Anyway, hopefully I'll get in the mood again to put up some more posts. Or maybe I could convince my Mama or Daddy to do that for me?

4 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

With a look like that, who wouldn't feel sorry for you!! Hugs!!

Becky said...

Is that not the cutest pouty face or what????????

aunt jennifer said...

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug*

i hope you feel better soon.

love you mucho!

Mandie said...

hope she feels better soon!!