Sunday, September 14, 2008

Look -- I can be a big sister!

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months
And this is me carrying my new little brother or sister.

At least this is me practicing. My Daddy thinks that I may not be big enough to carry my new little sibling, but we'll have to see about that. I just need to get some practice in. He says something about how the real baby will be much heavier than my doll.

I think, why would the make dolls look like babies but not be as heavy as they really are? He answered, "Well, dear, they don't have them make messes of their diapers, either..."

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Meredith....tell your Daddy that they do make dolls that do everything a real baby does (and yes, that includes what he was talking about!).

What a sweetie you continue to be!!!

Aunt Jennifer said...

i think you'll make a great big sister! you can carry your doll around any way you want but make sure if mama and daddy let you hold your new sibling, don't hold onto them by their legs. babies don't like that. =]

love you!