Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm going to be a Daddy again, and I want Meredith to teach the baby how to ...

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months
Love Mama and Daddy.

Mollie does an awesome job taking care of Meredith every day. Meredith and Mollie have grown together and have a wonderful mother-daughter bond. I only hope that Meredith can help the same happen with the new baby.

I also hope that Meredith can help teach the new baby how to be as cute and lovable as she is. A new baby will certainly add a lot more responsibility and work to our days, but what more wonderful a thing than to bring another beautiful life into the world!

For some reason (I haven't figured it out quite yet), Mollie really likes the face Meredith is making in this picture. She is definitely cute, though!

No comments: