Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting bigger!

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

Just in case you didn't know, I'm getting to be a big boy! I can do all sorts of cool and fun things like wave, pull up, cruise, and crawl on all fours. Pretty soon I'll be walking. Then Meredith and Gilligan will really have to watch out!

I was at the pediatrician office earlier in the week for my 9 month check-up (did I mention I'm 9 months old now??). She said I'm doing great! Check out all of my stats:
  • Weight: 19 pounds, 3 ounces
  • Length (soon to be height when I am walking around): 29.75 inches
  • Head circumference: 17.5 inches
That puts me below the 25th percentile in weight, at the 25th percentile in head circumference, and at nearly the 90th percentile in length!

I'm a tall & lean, just like my Daddy! :D

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

P.S. -- I'm taller than my sister was at 9 months, but she was heavier and had a longer head circumference. Check out her 9 month check-up post here.

3 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

you are super cute!

love & miss you ooooooodles.

English said...

Awww..you're 9 months!! How...or where did the time go? You are so cute! Zachary asked about you :)

Joan said...

Molly... It has been forever since I checked in on your blog but I'm still laughing at how much we think alike! Annie has that same polkadotted shirt from Old Navy in the same color. LOL Just had to stop in and say hi and congrats on the new babe!