Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meat!

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

I eat more meat than my sister. It's the truth, there's no doubt about it. I ate almost 3/4 of a piece of meatloaf while my sister hardly touched a few bites. Maybe she can learn from me about how yummy meat is?

From Theodore Elial 7-9 Months

I also eat many vegetables like corn, peas, green beans, squash, and yams. I've had crackers and bread too (yummy!). My Mama has given me chicken, noodles, and cereal too. I eat most anything that is in front of me. Including paper! :)

And including cry baby cookies and brownies. (Thank you, Daddy!) But don't tell Mama, it is our little secret ;)

3 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

And with eyes like that, I'd give you whatever you wanted!

Mollie said...

not POP! you and your husband are forbidden to give hi pop!

Anonymous said...

yeah your grandpa likes crybaby cookies, too.

and yeah, i agree with your mama. pop would not be good. =P

love you oodles!