Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Abby Birthday

From Meredith Jane 3rd Birthday

Next to Elmo, Abby is my FAVORITE Sesame Street character. So guess what I got for my birthday??

An Elmo toy phone (that even remembers my name) and an Abby doll! How great is that! Boy am I excited to play with my birthday gifts! I think I'll even sleep with Abby tonight. I like snuggling with my stuffed toys.

Thanks to my friends Aurelia and Zachary for going to Sea World with me and then coming home for dinner and a party!

3 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

happy early birthday miss meredith jane! i have a birthday card all ready to go to you, but i don't know your new address to send it! do you?

love you oodles!

Mollie said...

no we still do not have a new address we *should* have it early this next week.

Aunt Jennifer said...

ok =)