Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hiking!

From Palouse Falls State Park

It may have been cold today (highs in the low 20s), but we went for a hike anyway! My Mama wanted to go "do something" and since a lot of places in town were closed, Mama and Daddy decided to drive to Palouse Falls State Park. There was a short hike and two waterfalls!

From Palouse Falls State Park

Grandma Kat and Patoo even came with us on the hike!

From Palouse Falls State Park

Here's the Upper Palouse Falls from high, high up. I didn't get to see them well because there was no railing along the edge and it was a long, long way down to the water!

From Palouse Falls State Park

Here, Daddy, I have some rocks for you! They're from the trail, but I picked them out special for you!

From Palouse Falls State Park

Mama, Theo, and I got to look at the lower falls more than the upper falls. Aren't they huge?!

From Palouse Falls State Park

See, I told you they were big!

No comments: