Sunday, January 9, 2011

Room for Two!

From Theodore Elial 18-24 months

My Daddy made this new step stool. It is wide enough for two! We already have another step stool, but it is really only big enough for one toddler. That isn't any fun when both Meredith and I want to help make things in the kitchen!

From Theodore Elial 18-24 months

Ok Meredith, what do I do now? I have this silver thing, and I'm ready to go!

From Theodore Elial 18-24 months

I think we need some of this...

From Theodore Elial 18-24 months

Hey Meredith, this is great fun! I'm sure glad I can help with you now!

From Theodore Elial 18-24 months

The muffins are made, and the step stool is empty... but not for long. Dinner is coming soon, so I'll get to help again. And I'm sure I'll help make plenty more things in the future.

From Theodore Elial 18-24 months

Mmmmm... blueberry muffins!

1 comment:

Grandma Stavenger said...

How cool is that!!!