Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boo!

Are you scared yet?

I'm not... I don't even know what I'm supposed to be scared about?

The other day my Mama made me dress up like a spotted dog. Why would I need to dress up like a dog when we have Gilligan for doing just that? (being a dog) Oh well...

Tonight my Mama and Daddy carved a pumpkin to make a jack-o'-lantern. I guess that makes this a picture of the jack-o'-lantern. I like to think of it as the man in the pumpkin. Or maybe the woman in the pumpkin?

Anywho, I didn't really get much say in what the jack-o'-lantern was going to look like. Something about how I wasn't big enough. But how big will I need to be? My Daddy said I was definitely not big enough to cut out the holes.

I'm getting bigger by the minute. Maybe I'll be big enough tomorrow?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Dear baby girl, did you know that if you come for Thanksgiving, we have 2 more doggies for you to meet??