Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




I went the other day with my Grandma Kat and Mama to this place they called a pumpkin patch. It was GREAT! There were all these balls with handles on them...I tried really hard to pick most of them up but they were not filled with air. Mama says we will carve out pumpkin at the end of the month and I can see what is inside it. She also says that we will make pumpkin seeds. We already know that I like them because Mama and Daddy gave me these granola bars that have LOTS of seeds and nuts in then and I can eat a whole one by myself! Anyway. I wanted to share a few pictures with you. The first one is of me and Grandma Kat talking about a pumpkin. Mama thought that she would bring what I am going to be for Halloween with us too. So she got a few of me as a dog. I am too cute!

3 comments:

grandma stavenger said...

Definitely TOO cute....glad I'm not there--think she could get whatever she wanted with that smile!

Becky said...

Can this baby GET any cuter!

Mandie said...

Awww...I like the last picture a lot!