Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I DID IT!!


I hiked all by myself! Mama and Daddy just brought me back from this LONG trip with them most of it was GREAT! I LOVED the camping part and even liked being put in the Mei Tei or backpack BUT the best part was when I could hike all by myself! Mama let me Hike 0.3 miles pretty much in all sand! I had a BLAST!! I rolled in it and belly flopped and still came up smiling. Oh yeah and the arch that we hiked to was pretty neat too. It was called sand dune arch. Here is a picture of me hiking by myself. If you see other of me holding onto Mama's hand ignore them...I did it all on my own.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are a doll!!

Grandma Stavenger said...

Looks like your "me do it" philosophy continues. But what a sweetie!!!

Mandie said...

Awww..cute!