Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two are better than one!

From Meredith Jane 13-15 Months
My Mama used to put my hair up in one pony tail. Do you remember that picture?

Daddy thought that it looked funny. Well, here's a new hairdo -- two! (what a great rhymer I am)

Now my Daddy thinks it looks more normal. He says it will look even better once my hair gets longer. Since I figured out in an earlier post that I'm getting older by the minute and I may be old enough tomorrow to carve a pumpkin ... maybe that means tomorrow my hair will be long enough too?

Hmm... what I can get myself into now?? Hehehehe

3 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

I don't know how you keep getting cuter, but you do!! As for finding something to get in to.....shouldn't be a problem for you!!!

Aunt Jennifer said...

haha, two pig tails. tell your mama and daddy your aunt jen thinks one looks cuter. but two is funny. haha.

love you!

Jen said...

oh my word mollie, this picture is adorable!!