Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

From Halloween 2009

Tomorrow is Halloween. How do I know that, you ask? Well, my Mama and Daddy told me so. I believe most everything they say. :)

My Mama says I'm going to be her little candy corn for Halloween and my sister is either going to be a pumpkin or a dalmatian. I've seen her in both costumes, and I'd have to say that I think she may be outgrowing the dalmatian costume.

Anyway, my Mama and Daddy say that tomorrow night we get to go around to our neighbors and say "trick or treat!" For this, our neighbors give us candy. I think they're really going to give us candy because we look cute. What do you think?

Now, I don't know what candy is... does it taste anything like green beans, yams, peas, or avocado?

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

Hopefully you won't get scared like your daddy used to when he was little.....his idea of a costume was to hold a trick or treat bucket. Maybe because he was cute like you!!!

Anonymous said...

candy is much better than vegetables! =)

love you oodles.