Saturday, October 31, 2009

Then and Now

From Theodore Elial 6 Month Birthday

I turned six months old on this past Tuesday. I even went to the doctor to celebrate! She told me that I weigh 17 pounds, 13 ounces and that I am 28.75 inches long. My head is 17 inches around! I'm a long, lean, scooting machine!

From Meredith Jane 6 Month Birthday

Did you know that at one time, my big sister was the same age too? She's so much bigger now, it is hard for me to imagine that she couldn't walk, run, and talk like she can now. When she turned six months old, she was 17 pounds even and 26 inches long. No word on how big around her head was...

If you are the type who can't get enough pictures of me, be sure to check out my new picture album, 6 Month Birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can the kids be ANY flippin' cuter????

English said...

I looked at Zachary's info at one year. He was 30 in. at one year :)

Theo wins!