Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Elmo!!!

Theo's been getting a lot of attention lately here on our family blog... and I don't want you to think I have fallen off the face of the earth. So I got up late tonight to let you know what has been going on in my life. (just don't tell my Mama and Daddy as it is almost 10 pm!)

I like watching Sesame Street on PBS -- I didn't realize it was on PBS because Mama is always recording it on our DVR. By the way, what is a DVR? I think I like DVRs too, because ours lets me watch Sesame Street whenever I want to!

Anyway, back to Sesame Street. I like Elmo and Cookie Monster. And Zoe and Bert & Ernie (a.k.a. "Bernie") and of course Big Bird. Last week we got to see a lot of my favorite Sesame Street characters in person! My Mama and Daddy are the best! Here I am with Mama and Theo watching:

From Meredith Jane 25-27 Months

Cookie Monster didn't make it, but I did get to see Elmo. I wanted to see Elmo sing and dance more, so I kept saying, "More Elmo, more Elmo!"

From Meredith Jane 25-27 Months

I was so happy to see Elmo that I jumped up and down for joy in the foam pit after the show!

From Meredith Jane 25-27 Months

What a great time! I sure hope I get to see Elmo again sometime soon. And maybe Cookie Monster can come next time???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids are getting SO big.........and SOOOO cute. Love you!

Grandma Stavenger said...

Perhaps you'd like one of the stories that was always a favorite of your Aunt Jennifer.....Grover and the 26 flavors of ice cream.

Anonymous said...

yes, meredith, i agree with your gama there. get papa to read you grover and the 26 flavors. he loves it! =)

love you oodles!

English said...

Meme let's go see it together! I haven't seen it yet and can't wait to see it too! I love Elmo too. Maybe Auwewia can come too!
love,
Zachary