Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sitting up tall

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

I must be great at keeping secrets. My Mama was surprised today when she saw me sitting up all steady and straight like a big boy. I've been able to sit up by myself briefly for a little while now, but I'm starting to perfect holding my back up straight.

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Even if Mama didn't know that I could sit up straight, I'm happy that she knows now. Can you tell?

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

OH NOES! I'm not sitting up anymore!? :)

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

P.S. -- This isn't a secret... My Mama and Daddy think I'm cute! They tell me this all the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i missssssssssssss you mister! you are so cute!

love you ooooooooooodles.

Jeff and Taylor Henderson said...

Hehehehe. He is so cute, Mollie! I can't wait for Harper to sit up; then I can actually take her with me to go grocery shopping! We've been crazy busy around here lately, but once things settle down we should definitely get our babies together. That would be fun!

English said...

Oh my goodness you are way too cute! Great job Theo! We are so proud!