Monday, November 9, 2009

Exploring the Great Outdoors

I went on my first camping trip this weekend. Mama, Daddy, Meredith, and I went to Pedernales Falls State Park with a bunch of Mama and Daddy's friends. It was a great time.

While there, I got to explore the great outdoors:

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

I learned pretty quickly that the blanket on the ground was no fun, no matter how many toys someone put on there. I liked crawling over to the dirt and playing in it. That seemed like so much more fun than the toys I play with every day at home!

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Do you know what is even better than exploring the great outdoors on the ground? Exploring the great outdoors on my Mama's back! Meredith rode with Daddy (even though she kept saying "my walk!"). It was great fun, I don't see why Meredith would give up such a great free ride?

No comments: