Monday, November 9, 2009

My First Hair Cut

My Daddy couldn't hold out forever, especially with my Mama's unrelenting nagging. ;) (who is writing this post anyway?)

So today I got my hair cut for the first time ever!

From Meredith Jane 25-27 Months

I wouldn't sit alone in the chair, so my Mama had to get wet along with me. I made sure it was known that I was grumpy. However, my Mama was sly and brought along candy. Who could resist that -- free candy?

From Meredith Jane 25-27 Months

I am now the proud owner of a new set of bangs. My Mama says it will make it so I can't hide behind my hair anymore. What does that mean? Does it mean I can't do the emo look anymore?

2 comments:

The Haver Family said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

yeah i never liked getting my hair cut either. 'course it might have had something to do with the fact that i had to sit still. i'm not good at sitting still. =)

love you ooooooooooodles!