Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trains, planes, and automobiles (and play-doh)

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

My Mama made the best cake for my birthday party yesterday! Don't you think it is great! It was a train! And you can eat it too!!

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

We invited a couple of friends over. We played a lot, ate pizza, and I opened birthday cards. All my friends made the cards themselves! I loved them!

From Theodore Elial 2nd Birthday

My friends brought me birthday presents too! I got some new play-doh toys (I sure love play-doh!) and a cool car ramp to go with the new car mat my Mama made. What a great day! I'm sure glad my friends could come over, it made for a great day!

2 comments:

Grandma Stavenger said...

What fun!! And how great that your friends made special cards for you!!

English said...

You are so grown up! Happy Birthday big guy. Your cake was awesome!