Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Christmas Came Early



Mommy and Daddy told me that they have a bad habit of buying things for Christmas and not waiting for Christmas to use them that is what happened today. Daddy bought me and mommy a new sling that we can use until i am about two or so...daddy said that we could use it right away...so we did! I still use the one Grandma Stavenger gave us too but this one i can sit up in and look out at the world and then when i get tired i can fall asleep...at least this is what happened today. Mama wanted me to be awake for a little bit because i had just woken up from a nap in my other sling so she put me in my new sling and we took a walk with daddy and the puppies. I think we made it about half way around the block and I was out. Mama did the unthinkable though when we got home and tried to put me down so she could help daddy with something but as soon as the sling moved i was up and raring to go. Silly mommy.

No comments: