Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween From the Christmas Elf


Happy Halloween Everyone! Mom dressed me up as a Christmas elf not really sure what this is all about though. I have spent most of the day making diapers for mom to change. hee she got to change 6 before noon today =). We are going to put back on my hat and slippers and go see the neighbors tonight (hopefully before i get to crabby). I have been nicer to mom lately and have been taking naps. normally two in the morning and one in the afternoon...granted one of my morning naps bleeds into the afternoon. then i go to sleep for the night around 7:30. Before that though i am just crabby. Mom has tried to put me to sleep earlier but i just want to cry so that she knows i am still here. I got mom to take my picture so we could show you how cute i am.

No comments: