Monday, October 15, 2007

I've been Baptized!


I haven't quite figured out what this means, but yesterday Mommy and Daddy brought me to the front of the church and the pastor poured some water on my head while saying something. There were two other babies getting baptized at the same time. We all managed to not cry, but one of them looked back trying to figure out what was going on. I just was content with letting the pastor do her thing so that I could go back to Mommy.

After the service, there were a lot of people over at our house. Mommy said that it was to thank all the people who helped out when she was on bed rest and just after when I was born. After some hamburgers, potato salad, and chips we had some time to talk and open more goodies for me. A lot of the clothes are big for me now, but some time soon I'll fit into them. I'll just have to be sure to grow quickly for Mommy! :)

I've included a picture from the baptism at church with this post. I've also added a link on the right that has many more pictures from the weekend. Below are two videos from the service:



No comments: