Thursday, October 25, 2007

No Mama No


I have a hard time falling to sleep. Mama finally found that is she puts me in the sling I will normally calm down and take a nap. She said she posted about this already but Mama said we should share a picture from today when I fell to sleep. I was pretty upset. Mom tried to put me in the swing and I wanted NOTHING to do with it. Mama said she just wanted to feed the dogs. After Mama got me out of the swing she carried me outside with the dogs so they could go potty...I normally like the outdoors but today I was just overwhelmed. I finally convinced mom to go get the sling for the car and put me in it. I fell asleep as normal with in minuets of being put into the sling. I wanted to make sure mama did not take me out the the sling once i fell asleep...so I held on tight.

No comments: