Saturday, May 17, 2008

Come fly away with me!


I'm now officially nine months old. I think that makes me old enough to ...

well ...

to tell you to go see all of the great pictures of me in my new Picasa web album! See 9 month birthday or use the link in the right column. My Daddy also uploaded another new album that you can view if you'd like --- it's me nursing with my Momma.

Don't be afraid to comment on how cute I am, because it can't ever be bad to let me know ;) Momma and Daddy are even thinking about submitting one of the pictures to a new San Antonio Parks and Recreation photo contest -- let's hope I win!

1 comment:

aunt jennifer said...

yes, but which picture are you sending in for the contest miss meredith? i tried looking at alllllllllllll the pictures your momma & daddy took but couldn't find out which one it was... do you know?

love you mucho!