Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm not sure if I should tell you this...


But this thing here on the ground looks awfully yummy!

Hey, it's me the cutest Meredith around. Momma, Daddy, and I went camping this past weekend and had a great time! It was quite toasty outside, but we survived.

I just thought I would give you a few updates on how I'm growing. My eighth tooth has just barely begun to break through, I'm starting to cruise around the living room on my own, and I can crawl around with the best babies around! My Momma just got me this car looking thing that she says is a walker. I just don't know why she can't hold my hands all day to walk me around. Oh well. Momma or Daddy will have to post a new picture of me with it sometime soon.

I've moved on to saying "s" and "z". My Momma says it's because I have teeth now, but I'd hate to be the one to tell her that I really was just getting tired of saying "d" and "g". They're just overrated anyway. Not every nearly nine month old can babble in plural! ;)

Just in case you didn't realize, I'll be nine months old here in a few days. I imagine my Momma and Daddy have some sort of picture taking planned, so you'll have to keep looking here for more pictures of my cute, pinchable face!

Gotta go -- I think Momma and Daddy hear me awake. I'm supposed to be sleeping now -- it's already 8:30 pm!

No comments: