Monday, May 19, 2008

Like Momma, Like Meredith



I learned what my Momma does today. She's a teacher! Not only of me, but of many children like me. Since I'm such a good girl, I wanted to be just like her by teaching everyone that I know. This includes Larry, Sam I am, Teddy, Baby, Pooh, and Elephant (why is he purple, anyway?).

I started out the lesson by reading one of my favorite books, "God Made You Special." Larry especially liked this, but I haven't ever figured out why. Maybe some day? Then I read another book, "Witzy's Colorful Garden." During this book, Larry didn't behave very nice so I had to tell him to calm down (see, I'm even learning that from my Momma!). He sure wants to be the center of attention all the time! He did just fine with the first book... So I asked that he do just as well on the second as the first. He seemed to take it well.

Anyway, it's off to the next lesson -- learning colors with different colored play dough. What fun! Stuffed animals don't have a long attention span, you know. And it is hard to get pictures while teaching at the same time.

1 comment:

aunt jennifer said...

so you want to be a teacher when you are older, too meredith? =]