Friday, May 2, 2008

Mischievous Toddler in the Making


I know I can get into things these days!!! I can't wait to turn into a toddler tornado! I am practicing hard to spill, get into, and generally wreak havoc on everything in my path. These past few days I have learned to pull myself up, to move around while pulled up, to hold onto Mama's or Daddy's hands and walk, to sit from a crawl and to stand when I should be sleeping. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds! I bet Mama can't either! I also have decided that sleeping is over rated! I would much rather be with Mama downstairs learning new things.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a doll!

Grandma Stavenger said...

What a sweetie! I don't think I could stay mad at her long......but of course I don't have to constantly pick up after her either.